De 52806$ à 93561$ Type de poste : Permanent Ville : Eastmain
Expérience requise : 3 ans
Statut : Temps plein
Description du poste
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Person at an outpost or dispensary in a locality covered by the provisions on regional disparities, who, in addition to his regular duties as a nurse, does patient assessments that allow a doctor to make a diagnosis at a distance and determine the appropriate interventions. Also, is required to carry out actions and interventions that are generally reserved to doctors in other work environments
The Chishaayiyuu Life cycle service components aim at providing health and social services for prevention, care, rehabilitation and support of adults aged 30 and over, as well as individuals of all ages suffering from chronic disease. This includes services for chronic conditions such as, but not limited to, diabetes, hypertension and renal disease. Services are given where it is best suited in accordance with the clients’ needs. The Chishaayiyuu nurse works in a multidisciplinary approach.
Home Care services aim at providing health and social services for prevention, care, rehabilitation and support of individuals of all ages suffering from conditions that are facilitated through home services. This includes services for conditions such as, but not limited to palliative care. Services are given where it is best suited in accordance with the clients’ needs. The Home Care nurse works in a multidisciplinary approach.
The mobile nurse will work in both the Chishaayiyuu and Home Care Programs according to the needs determined by the immediate supervisor.
- Member in good standing of the O.I.I.Q;
- Three (3) years of experience as a nurse including:
- One (1) year of experience in critical care or
- Two (2) years of experience at the CBHSSJB
- Fluent in English;
- Fluency in Cree or French is an asset;
- This position includes on-call periods for the current services;
- Includes extended role functions;
- Must detain a valid driver’s licence
- A skill-based test may be required.
Nurses who have followed the extended role training and have not successfully completed this training are excluded from this posting. However, the nurse who demonstrates a minimum one-year of new acute care experience since the training may request a reconsideration of this exclusion.
 Bachelor’s nursing degree holders will be paid according to the 1911 job title
Conditions de travail
AVANTAGES ET RÉMUNÉRATION
- Prime d’éloignement annuelle entre 6 472$ et 22 100$ selon la communauté et le statut familial;
- Prime de rétention annuelle de 14 000$;
- Prime de cargo pour compenser les frais de transport assumés par l’employé pour acheter des denrées alimentaires (Si basé en communauté);
- Logement fourni et meublé (Si basé en communauté);
- Frais de déménagement et d’entreposage payé (Si basé en communauté);
- Trois (3) ou quatre (4) sorties voyages aller-retour annuels payés pour vous et votre famille vers votre point d’embauche (Si basé en communauté);
- Régime d’assurances collectives;
- Régime de retraite à prestations déterminées (RREGOP);
- Déductions d’impôts pour les habitants de régions éloignées;
*Les employés du réseau de la santé et des services sociaux peuvent demander un congé sans solde pour œuvrer en établissement nordique (jusqu’à 48 mois).